Saturday 2 April 2011

Mini Blog Hop





Welcome if you have just come from Karen's blog (http://kerenbaker.wordpress.com/) I hope you have enjoyed the Hop so far.


I have used the Big Shot Yes WE have it now, for my projects. The first is the Pillow Box made with the new die and decorated with the new exclusive Butterfly embosslits die don't they look sweet? Next I used the Milk Carton die I used the new designer papers Botanical Gazette and one of our new Beveled Windowpanes together with the Beautiful new Seam Binding in Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz. The final one is a card with our new and wonderful Owl Punch What everyone has been waiting for !!!!! How cute is this?



I then used the Big Shot flower dies for my next project these are Felt Brooches made with a few of the Flower dies and our new lovely buttons. I backed these on to Very Vanilla card stock and stamped with the Tea Dye inks from the Distressing Kit with our lovely new Stamp Set Strength and Hope this set is just so lovely it is sure to be popular for many different occasions.


Well that's my examples complete I hope you like what you have seen and please contact me if you have any questions or need any products. Bye for now and thanks for taking the time to look. I will now pass you on to my lovely Downline Clare (http://sparklecrafts.blogspot.com/) who has more fantastic projects for you.

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Fantastic projects - I love the milk carton box.

Zoe Tant said...

Love the felt brooches. They're gorgeous. Zx

Vicky said...

Lovely projects xx

Unknown said...

Love the projects you've created :) x

Simple homemade living said...

love your projects they are beautiful x

Clare said...

Great projects Sandra! Clare x

Pat said...

Some lovel things youve made!

Evelyn C said...

great projects - love 'em all x

Unknown said...

these are lovely Sandra. Thanks for sharing. Emma xx

Lorraine said...

lovely projects, great happy colours, need to get myself some felt as I am loving the brooches that are popping up

Jacqui Lawrence said...

Great projects

Amanda said...

Stunning projects Sandra

Carol said...

Gorgeous colourful projects Sandra! and I LOVE that candle holder in your photo too! :)
See you Sunday...

Carol xxx

Marisa said...

Great range of projects! Thank you for sharing xx

Jeannette said...

Fab projects Sandra, I'll have to try felt sometime, your flowers look great.

SarahLP said...

Very pretty projects, thanks for sharing. Sx

Unknown said...

This is really very beautiful. Varna Zipcode

Unknown said...

This is totally awesome. Although variety of article on this topic,this article contains some of the precious
points which were never be read in other articles.
moradabad pincode